Sunday, January 29, 2017

So this week has been really awesome! Yesterday Valery got a calling, she is going to be a Branch Missionary! Perfect calling for her because she already always comes out with us all the time. And also Joaquin got the Holy Ghost which was amazing as well!

This week we found some really awesome people! We found a family of 7 and they are the most adorable things I've ever seen. There's 5 kids all under the age of 12 and they just sit at our feet all quite and listen to us every time that we come. Last time one of the older boys agreed to say the prayer after we had just talked about how families can be together forever and he said, "bless that my family can be together forever." It was the cutest thing. We are excited for them!

Also Brenda, the one that I met the first night that I got to this area, we had an amazing lesson with her this week. After we taught her we asked her if she had prayed and thought more about baptism. She said that she received a strong impression that she needs to get baptized! Now her husband is just in the process of trying to find another job so that he doesn't have to work sundays and that he can come to! Milagros!

I am being so blessed in this area it is absolutely amazing. We have so many great investigators that are progressing and it just makes me so happy. I love this area and this an is an absolutely great time of my mission.

Have a very merry Christmas and spend some time with your family!

Love,

Hermana Stewart

1- branch Christmas party
2- caroling with the elders and my
3- going out with Hna Magonis
4- exchanges with Hna cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment