Thursday, June 1, 2017

Great week in BEAUTIFUL Culpeper. I am pretty sure this is one of the
most beautiful places I've ever been to. It really is just a little
paradise:)

-We are finding the greatest people and I already just love them so so
much. We have an investigator Reina who is honestly our mom. And she
already loves the gospel so much. I feel grateful to be able to meet
people like her during my mission.

-We were able to see Ada get baptized this week. It was great and the
ward just really really fellowshipped her in so well. It was a great
baptismal service!

-We are working with tons of members and really trying to build up
trust so we can see a lot of growth and progress in this little
spanish group.

-We put our awesome investigator Silvia on date:) She is great and
coming to an FHE tonight with us at a less active family's home!

Really just an amazing week but sadly I don't have more time to write
it out better! Just now I love it out here and I couldn't be happier.
Something cool to think about is that if we are on the Lord's side we
are on the winning team. What we get to decide now is what kind of
player we are going to be. This week I thought of something I could
change to be a better "player" on the Lord's "team" and I would
challenge you all to do the same.

Love you!!

Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment