Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hey it's Hermana Stewart! Currently sitting in a library in my new
area, Culpeper! Let me just tell you that this is one of the most
beautiful places ever. I love it! Its a small little town with tons of
fields and cows and sunsets and rolling hills. It is really beautiful
I think I might come back here to live!! Well probably not but I
really do love it here! Its super different than all of my other areas
because we are just over a spanish group and there are very few but we
have been thinking of a lot of ideas and a lot of different things
that we can do to help change that. We have been SOOOOO busy and I am
exhausted. I love it!

We have seen a lot of miracles this week one of them being our
investigator and her three kids coming to church with us this week. It
was her first time and she LOVED it!!! She told us that she wants to
come back every week with us. It was so amazing! People have also just
been so receptive to us and everyone has been answering their doors
and wanting to learn more! The other day we were out walking and we
saw this hispanic family jumping rope together(I know, so cute!) so we
decided to walk over and talk to them. The mom smiled and waved at us
and acted like she already knew us. She is super open and we are
teaching her now. She is awesome!

I know that Heavenly Father is in the smallest details of our lives. I
know that I need to be in this area surrounded by these people. Today
we went to the Shenendoah mountains and I was just in awe at all the
things that Lord has done for us. This week we also had the oportunity
to go to a funeral of a fallen Ranger who was killed in combat in
Afghanistan. There were about 300 people there and it was amazing. My
appreciation of the men and women fighting for our freedom grew so
much. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to live in this
country. And I am grateful God gave me the opportunity to have that
renewed appreciation. We are so lucky to live in the USA!!

Love,

Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment