Monday, September 19, 2016

Hola a todos!

Well this week was kind of a harder week but ended up pretty well!
This week we had been kinda having a hard time finding new people to
teach but yesterday we knocked on three doors and they all let us in
and we taught them and they became new investigators! One of them told
us the reason really they let us in was because they know Mormons are
"Buena gente" they kept saying that over and over again because one
time something happened with their car and no one pulled over to help
for a really long time until some missionaries pulled over and stayed
with them for 3 hours, talk about planting seeds!

We have had some real struggles with Yeli this week. Her husband isn't
crazy about her meeting with us so that kinda makes things hard but we
are still trying with her.

Something I really feel like I have been learning throughout my
mission is learning how to accept Gods will.  And the thing that has
really helped me do that is prayer. I'm so grateful for it.

Good timber does not grow with ease,


               The stronger wind, the stronger trees.


               The further sky, the greater length.


               The more the storm, the more the strength.


               By sun and cold, by rain and snow,


               In trees and men good timbers grow.




"I promise you that you will one day stand aside and look at your
difficult times, and you will realize that He was always there beside
you."

Sorry I really don't have any time this week because it's zone p day
so I have like no time sorry but I love you all!

Love,
Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment