Monday, July 17, 2017


The subject line was the first thing that my companion said to me this morning.

But anyway....

This week has been so chido. Haha sorry I never use that word I just felt the need to. But really this week has been awesome. Biggest miracle was the spanish sacrament this week. We had 35 people in our sacrament meeting. 35!!!! Thats crazy considerig the fact that we when I first got here we would normally have 6 people at max come for the Spanish group, a family of four and a couple. Hermana Whetten and I were smiling/freaking out/ happy dancing the whole day. It just has been such a blessing being able to watch Heavenly Father grow the work here. He loves these people so much.

Wilfredo We had a great lesson with Wilfredo this week about the priesthood and our main objective going into that lesson was to help him see how our church is completely different than his old church because he has been having a hard time seeing that. It went so well and it was great to be able to testify that the authority of God has been restored to the earth today. By the end of it he was so excited to know that he was going to be able to have the opportunity to receive it to be able to serve others.

We were able to meet our investigator's wife this week when they invited us over to dinner. We were able to teach them as a family and the spirit was so strong! She was in tears almost the whole time and she talked about how she knows she needs to be closer to God and she feels that through this message she can get there. Powerful.

Alma 5:19 I say unto you, can ye look up to God at that day with a pure heart and clean hands? I say unto you, can you look up, having the image of God engraven upon your countenances?

This mission is the Best thing I have ever done. It has helped me more than anything else to have "the image of God engraven upon my countenance."

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment