Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hey everyone! Today has been another great week in the CCM! I really do love it out here! I have met some of the coolest people and it´s so great because we have so much fun together! One really cool thing about the CCM is TRC. That´s when we teach real people not fake investigators, they´re volunteers. Most of them are members and a lot of them are converts. Last night me and Hermana Stacey were teaching a lady named Hermana Luna and she was really just so so amazing. She was converted to the church a year and a half ago. She told us her story and who in her family had been converted so far. When she talked about the gospel her whole face lit up! She had this light in her eyes that I can´t even describe, it just made me so happy. You could tell how much the gospel meant to her and how much it had really changed her life. It really made me excited for the amazing miracles that I am going to be able to see happen when I get into the mission field.
I am so grateful for this opportunity I have to serve the Lord and help in his work, there is honestly nothing else I would rather be doing. Remember that the Lord loves you more that you could ever imagine. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Hermana Stewart

"A successful missionary is one who does their best everyday and then prays to be better tomorrow"
Elder Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment