Sunday, April 2, 2017

This week has been amazing! I LOVE THIS AREA! There are so many people who are truly progressing, coming to church and doing everything they need. There are many on their path to baptism and it is amazing to see and even better to be a part of. I wish I could talk about all the people that we are teaching and the miracles that we have been seeing with them but I don't have enough time for that/I know you wouldn't want to read a novel so I'm just going to talk about our investigator CARLOS!!!

Carlos is the one that we found putting his child in his car around that one day and then he called us a couple weeks later and we have been teaching him ever since. So he is doing AMAZINGLY!! I have never seen someone grasp the gospel so quickly and whole-heartedly in my whole life. He loves the gospel and everything just makes so much sense to him. We had invited him to be baptized in the second lesson on March 26th but he said he wasn't ready for that but this week he told us that since we invited him he hasn't been able to get it out of his mind! So long story short he is on date, he came this week to see a baptism and he loved it and is excited for his baptism! There really are prepared people out there. We have been teaching him the commandments lately and it is so interesting because some of these things are things that he has never followed or done in his life and when we teach him he admits that its going to be hard but he says that he is commited to changing his life and not being the same that he was before.

We have seriously seen so many miracles with Carlos, he is coming to church, reading the Book of Mormon, and meeting with us everyday. Everytime I teach him I always want to cry(haha seriously though) because I just love seeing the spirit in action. I love seeing someone changing their life around for the better and the fact that Heavenly Father has given me the oppurtunity to be a part of that just blows my mind. I'm just so grateful. Carlos has helped me develop and grow my testimony even more. I know that God answers prayers and that He will answer anyone that wants to know the truth.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been a part of my life up to this point! You have shaped me into the person that I am today. I'm thankful to Heavenly Father for putting that things in our life that we NEED not the thing that we necesarily WANT. He knows better than us! Love you all!


-------------Hermana Stewart----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment